Do you like the challenge of complex finance activities in an international business environment? Are you both hands-on and analytical? Then we are looking for you! In our quest for excellence, we are searching for a Financial Controller to strengthen our Finance team of 4 other colleagues consisting of the Director Finance, the Manager Finance, the Business Controller and a Debtor/Creditor Administrator. You will report directly to the Director Finance.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Director Finance in financial analyses and (international) tax matters;
- Analyze differences in periodic reports, identify and resolve shortcomings and design new reporting packages;
- Assist the Finance team with more complex accounting issues;
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to foreign exchange positions;
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and funds available for investments in tank containers.
To be eligible for the position, you must have the following:
- Education: Register Accountant or Master’s degree in Finance & Accounting, Business Economics or similar
- About 5-10 years post graduate experience in an international complex organization or big five audit firm
- Good financial acumen and analytical skills
- Good understanding of hedging and derivatives
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel) and experience in ERP systems and BI tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in Dutch as well as in English.
- Hands-on mentality AND strategic thinker
What we offer you
Working at Trifleet means working in a team that passionately takes ownership within a friendly and culturally-diverse environment. Our philosophy is “Committed to Sustainable Excellence”, we are committed to what we do. The new sustainable office in Dordrecht is modern while still maintaining a warm and welcoming atmosphere and is centrally located nearby public transport. We offer a challenging and varied job in a small team in an international dynamic environment. A competitive package of secondary employment conditions is part of our offer.
Salary Indication FT EUR 60.000 – 70.000 depending on knowledge and experience
Hours 24 hours per week
Start As soon as possible
Founded in 1990, Trifleet Leasing is the world’s largest privately owned and owner-managed global tank container leasing company today. With approximately 15,000 tank containers, an asset base of 90 Million Euro and a solid profitable turnover of approximately 30 Million, we are a Global Top 5 player, with stable long-term growth. Beside Dordrecht, we have offices in Houston, Singapore, Shanghai, Hamburg and Sao Paolo. In total a team of about 30 enthusiastic and motivated employees are working on the growing success of the company. Trifleet has a fully integrated ERP and reporting tool for the benefit of a tight management and sound operational and financial reports.
Are you are interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in the job description? Please send us your application via email 30 November 2018 the latest to: Trifleet Leasing (the Netherlands) B.V. – to the attention of Suzanne Heijmans- De Deugd – Email: email@example.com – www.trifleet.com
For questions about the vacancy, please call Tanja Ruis, Director Finance at +31 78 6390963
Trifleet does not endorse commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without being invited is not appreciated and proposals will not be considered.