Cryogenic Tank Containers
Learn more about our cryogenic / LNG tank containers.
- Nominal Capacity: Approx. 46,000L
- Tare Mass: 11,800kg
- Max. Gross Mass: 36,000kg
- Size and Type Code: 42K7 (EN‐ISO6346)
- Dimensions to ISO: L=12,192mm; W=2,438mm; H=2,951mm
- ISO Corner Castings: 40’ x 8’ x 8’6”
- Max. All. Work. Pressure EN 7‐10 Bar g
- Max. All. Work. Pressure ASME 7 Bar g
- Design Temperatures inner vessel: ‐196°C / +20°C
- Design Temperature outer vessel: ‐196°C to ‐40°C / +50°C
- Baffled with 6 sets (ADR) baffle plates
In addition to those state-of-the-art tanks with superior design, Trifleet’s cryogenics business also offers additional equipment, such as cryogenic pumps, valves, hoses, installation systems and related technical support.