As of today you can lease our Trifleet Cryogenics ISO Tank Containers. The final inspection of the first tank was completed yesterday.
- Nominal capacity: 46,000L tolerance ‐150L + 1.5%
- Tare Mass: 11,800kg tolerance +/‐ 3%
- Max. Gross. Mass: 36,000kg
- Size and type code: 42K7 (EN‐ISO6346)
- Dimensions to ISO: L=12,192mm; W=2,438mm; H=2,951mm
- ISO Corner Castings: 40’ x 8’ x 8’6”
- Max. All. Work. Pressure: EN 7‐10 Bar g
- Max. All. Work. Pressure: ASME 7 Bar g
- Design Temperatures inner vessel: ‐196°C / +20°C
- Design Temperature outer vessel: ‐196°C to ‐40°C / +50°C
- Baffled with 6 sets (ADR) baffle plates.
Until summer 2018 we will have 20 LNG tank containers available for you to lease. In addition to those state-of-the-art tanks with superior design, Trifleet’s cryogenics business also offers additional equipment, such as cryogenic pumps, hoses, valves, installation systems and related technical support; all based on the existing infrastructure, processes and expertise of the well-established Trifleet organization.
Do you need an LNG tank container and related technical support? Do you have a general question on LNG tanks? Just contact:
Jaap Kuijpers Wentink
Tel: +31 (0) 78 7110754